Friday, June 22, 2012

Lobster Fest 2012



Lobster Fest 2012 proved to be a complete success, something akin to Woodstock:). My sous chef Julia and I tested 6 self-developed lobster recipes in 3.5 hours; timing was everything, as the well- known sensory and nutrition team would be our panel of taste tasters. With highly sophisticated palates such as theirs, we sought to impress them as well as amuse their every taste bud.

Lobster and White Bean Salad with Lemon Shallot Vinaigrette
Lobster Sherry Bisque
Zesty Lobster Baguette
Linguni with Lobster Pink Sauce
Lobster Quesdillas with Pineapple Salsa
Lobster Mac and Cheese
My team Julia and Erin the Lobster cleaners(I helped too!)

Hey little guys, looking fresh!
I must say that our professional photographers were not the kindest or sociable beings; our excitement seemed to annoy them. For this reason, I must make every effort to develop my food styling skills so that I can avoid those two dry and bitter characters in the future. For now, I will continue to take photos on my trusty little blue-cased iphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment