Monday, May 14, 2012

Mocktail Monday


Sometimes we just need a fun beverage on a Monday! To keep it clean, I made a mocktail! Trust me, I do enjoy Real Piňa Coladas, but I am still recovering from the ones I had on Cinco de Mayo! Although, I had a request to recreate those particular beverages. My friend Tracey's new German beau Joachim (whose name I still cannot pronounce so I call him by the Spanish version Joaquin!), seemed to enjoy this beverage greatly on Cinde de Mayo. In fact, he said it was the best he has ever tasted (he was also slightly intoxicated lol) !!

Piňa Colada Mocktail
1 cup Coconut milk beverage, such as SoDelicious or Silk Pure Coconut
2/3 cup frozen pineapple chunks
¼ tsp. vanilla extract
1 tsp. coconut manna, optional
1 packet Stevia
2-3 ice cubes
1.5 oz spiced rum, optional (for Non-Mondays or German guys who drink daily)
Mint for garnish
Makes 1 Monday mocktail


Blend indredients together until frothy. Note: VitaMix not required, but strongly recommended!

Pour in a sexy glass, garnish with a skewered pineapple chunk and a mint sprig (chocolate mint shown here)! Enjoy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment